Friday, November 20, 2009

Reporting

Since i already grouped you for the reporting ask, i deemed it appropriate to remind you of the reporting guidelines i have set during our orientation day:

1. Your group will be responsible to research concepts related to your topic.
2. You will be responsible in providing printed hand-out to me and an uploaded hand out through our yahoo group for your classmates BEFORE the day of your report. That would assure me that you are ready and prepared for the task. The hand out to be given to me must include the references you have used (books, magazines, journals or website address).
3. Be sure to consult me regarding the contents of your report before finalizing it for the presentation.
4. You are REQUIRED to be in BUSINESS ATTIRE when reporting.
5. The presentation must be in Powerpoint and you are responsible to coordinate with the MIS staff for the COMPASS use.
6. You must report on the day assigned to you. Failure to do so would mean difficulty on your part to pass my subject. Unless of course, for some emergency or valid reasons.

Any question regarding these guides must be directed to me.

Thank you.

No comments: